- Generally variable are rates from 2.75%
over Bank of England base rate
- Up to 75% Loan to Value (25% Deposit Required)
- Minimum Loan £50,000 - Maximum £40million
- Repayments from 10 to 25 years
- NO BROKER FEE
- Award winning - 2015 Commercial Mortgage Introducer of the Year
Commerical MortgageMore Info
Long Term Finance secured on commercial property for:
- Owner Occupiers
- Trading Businesses
- Freehold & Leasehold
Bridging LoansMore Info
From 1 to 24 months secured by a 1st or 2nd charge:
- Auction Finance
- Buy to Sell
- Credit Repair
- Capital Raising
- Move Buy-to-Let properties to Limited Company before 30th March 2016! Tue 1st Dec, 2015
- Opportunity to move personal Buy to Let properties to Limited Co, avoid 3% stamp duty ...
- B2Bmortgage shortlisted for TWO Business Moneyfacts Awards! Tue 1st Dec, 2015
- B2Bmortgage has been announced as a finalist in both the Commercial Introducer of the ...
- B2B Mortgage wins Business Moneyfacts Award Tue 31st Mar, 2015
- B2B Mortgage has been awarded second place in the Best Commercial Mortgage Introducer ...
- B2B Mortgage shortlisted for Business Moneyfacts Awards Fri 5th Dec, 2014
- B2B Mortgage has been announced as a finalist in the Commercial Introducer of the ...
- Calls to investigate small business savings market Tue 18th Nov, 2014
- The competition regulator should include the business savings market among its review ...